Thursday 15 November 2012

Selfridges lucky bag :)

So today I was lucky enough to receive my selfridges lucky bag :)

Products include;

Anatomicals mints 16g

Lip tar 10 ml

Anatomicals body cleanser 300 ml

Face mask 15ml

Nail foils

And a gift card for an eye brow shape


Well worth the £19.97 including postage. But not that impressed, the only product I'd rebuy out of this selection is the lip tar ( however bonus points for the fact that I've always wanted to try lip tar and never got round to buying it)

Anatomicals is a range you can pick up in supermarkets or occasionally for £1-£2 in tkmaxx so I wouldn't really consider it a selfridges brand :(

The face mask and nail files are from a cheap and cheerful looking brand called npw (never heard of them but I'd be surprised if they cost more than £1.50 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment