Wednesday 19 June 2013

SUPER HAUL *Boohoo & Mela Loves London*

Today i got my Boohoo.com order; I ordered two bits from the boutique section of their online store. the skirt has so many different textures. Skirt is £25 and available HERE in sizes 8 - 14.  For some reason i cannot find the jacket any more but i think it was £35. 

Boohoo is now my go to for high street priced clothes with a quirky edge; I dont see them very often on people on the high street, which shocks me as their a brand name i know very well. 




And a dress from Mela Loves London; This was off their ebay outlet. *warning if you buy from them* they do occasionally send you completely the wrong colour product and expect you to pay return postage which usually costs half the item cost. Ive had no end of problem with them when i ordered a pale pink coat and got a dark brown one. 


and my final postal pressie to myself? 2 necklaces. Both of these cost me 99p each including postage from ebay. BARGAIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment