Saturday 28 December 2013

Xmas eve sale haul!!!!

How good is this! (Excuse lack of formatting I'm updating from my mobile) ordered Sunday night at 9pm and it's Tuesday aka Xmas eve and all my mandmdierect sale stuff is already here!!! If you've never been on the website I'd check them out 

Firstly classic short ugg boots, in a dark blue! I snapped these up reduced from £109 to £69! M&m are also the only outlet authorised to sell uggs at a discount price. So well worth a check out if your after a new pair. 
Secondly these jumpers/cardi is from crew clothing reduced to £22 each from £60 one I'd in grey and one is in wine red also this polo shirt for £10 reduced from £40!!!!this randomly had a tkmaxx label on it so you now know where m&m must get their sale stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment