Wednesday 27 March 2013

Beauty box swap with Claire

so i done my very first box swap with a lovely lady called claire; please check out her blog;  here and you can see what i got her :) So again i'm typing with false nails on and flicking between phone for pictures, and pc for text, so apologies if this all seems very disjointed! Please ignore my foot, its always sneaking into photos.

I love love my box of goodies, the little teddy is adorable and is currently on my desk guarding my candle ^^ My goodies came beautifully wrapped :D i have loads more piccys to upload, but as my wifi is being a pest and im using 3G il keep my post short and sweet :)the budget was £15 and we both went over budget as you can see :)

Ive been having a play with eveyhing, the nail polishes are so lush! the vie shimmery one is so unusual too ^^

thankyou claire :) 
xoxo

























1 comment:

  1. OMG...it looks like i put nothing in it!!! waaaaaaaah!!!
    Ill have to do better next time!!!!
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete