Wednesday 20 March 2013

New beauty case!

I've been on the hunt for a new make up case for a while now, since my beloved antler one decided to be too small. So after a reccomendation from my lovely friend Deanne I went for this really nice case from roo beauty! it was £34.99 in the sale and came very quickly, my only gripe about the company is i didnt get a dispatch email/ no tracking number *grumble grumble* but apart from that all was great. (if anyone didn't know, my pet peeve is not knowing when my stuffs been dispatched, especially from massive companies)

I filled it up within 10 mins, as i have a LOT of make up, I mean half my palettes are running round the house still so they haven't been speared and imprisoned yet, but the majority of my make up is now in one place. As you can tell from the pics i love MUA & Sleek. Both are budget price brands, but are very pigmented. Another thing about MUA is their undressed pallette is an exact dupe for the world famous NAKED pallette.

(Sleek pallettes are £7.99 & MUA are £4-£6 as a price range) In fact since i discovered MUA i've stuck to it, as they are very lovely colours, their biggest bargains are their lipsticks which are only £1 each! and seem to last about 8 hours on me. (I also love NO7 lipsticks and sleek & of course OCC lip tars) i have a couple of MAC lipsticks but i always seem to end up with them on my teeth even when i do the finger trick, so im not quite sure why they don't stick to me. Odd.





LOOK AT THE UBER CUTE LITTLE KEYS *SQUEEEEEE* ok, im easily excited but i love stuff thats lockable! This pink snakekin is lush as well, i thought it was going to be really garish but its actually really nice :) 



all opened up :D look at all my things i can squeeze in. LOL

Sleek lipsticks, MUA lipstick and gloss pots , lip tars (everyone should try these, soooo pigmented. Seriously, and they stay on so long, and have a lovely peppermint smell, whats not to love) MAC, Belle Perrie and estee Lauder individual eye-shadows  random lipsticks and more! (everyday shelf with their real Benifit mascara, MUA under eye concealer & primer)

Heaven & earth Pallette MUA, LibertyxHello Kitty Pallette, MUA undress me 2 & their new foundation which i swear by (currently on sale for £3! yes £3 bargain, in superdrug (usual price £5);
Mua foundation again, brow kit, Poptastic pallette (i also have the very similar collection 2000 one as well) and undressed MUA. The brow kit is actually one of the best products i've ever bought!


cath kitson brushes and other randoms :) annoyingly my brush roll wouldnt fit in the box so their all loose, but its easier to find them anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment