Wednesday 24 July 2013

My first Beauteco box

Today I recieved my first beauteco box. ( check out @ http://beautecobox.co.uk/ ) to get more information. each box is £10 + p& p 

this is very simular to the Latest in beauty box, where you get to see the contents before you buy, so you can see if its a good idea for you or not (but on beautco they have a choice of 3 different boxes) the brief of the box i chose; (box number 2) was '' in this box you'll find products from Neal & Wolf, Pukka Herbs and Art Deco. ''

I Was very impressed for £12.95 including postage I recieved products worth over £45. Also i have never tried anything from any of these ranges before, and i was really excited to try products from Neal and wolf, as i have heard really good things about their hair products. 

I recieved 2 Neal & Wolfe items RRP £22 the both , artdeco eyeshadow base £8 and kaja liner £6.75 & some pukka sample sized products (2 sachets, and a little tube) 

I also got 2 freebies for signing up with a referral code 'FRIENDS07' as it was my first ever box. (a headline colours nail polish rrp £9 and a eves of st agnes body balm rrp £6 , so thats £15 worth of freebies!)




No comments:

Post a Comment