Thursday 18 July 2013

Today's outfit of the day; primark stripy maxi dress

heya! Quick outfit post today as just running off to do the school run;

Today's outfit is a mix of my primark stripy maxi dress, available from asos at the moment for £10, and my h&m wedge  sandals which I picked up in their online sale last month. Its too hot to think about clothes! so ive gone for a nice simple summery look. Excuse my lack of face, im not wearing any make up yet, so am unsutiable to be seen in society as of yet :)

Also today I'm sporting my asos chronograph rose gold sports watch. Reduced to £21 in their sale this week. (also this week get an extra 10% off asos sale items with the code TAKE10) this is really large, and i really need to remove one of the links, but it makes me feel like i have skinny wrists :D




No comments:

Post a Comment