Thursday 4 April 2013

Ordered new exciting Korean Nailpolishes

so today i've treated myself to some awesome looking polishes after seeing some great NOTD pics on blogs. All these were found on Ebay.co.uk from Korean make up sellers. 

First is this from Etude House's ''dear my party'' range called BOOM BOOM BOOM. this cost me £3.83 including postage from Korea, and the website promises to send ''free samples with orders'' so hopefully will get something exciting. This polish looks an utter bargain.


The second cost me £2.97 and is in the shade ''lemon sherbert'' OBV the yellow one in the pic. These come in amazing ice cream shaped bottles. These look similar to the very sought after ''speckle'' polishes at the moment.


And again from the ''dear my party range'' Pyjama party, a nice blue shade. this only cost me £3.22 as i bought it from a different seller. 

So what do you think? il keep updated when they come :D

1 comment:

  1. These look just the cutest!!!
    Let me know what theyre like when they come...i might have to force myself to spend some pennies ;) LOL!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthem1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete